WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 13, 2020

NBUS - Harvest Moon

Well I haven't posted here in a couple of days so I thought I would share a card I made about 2 weeks ago for one of the challenges but never submitted because I didn't think it fit the challenge after completing it.  I am going to submit it now for NBUS challenge #19


 I used a stamp set that I have had for some time but had never inked it up.

Here is the card that I created:

 

Stamp Set:  Harvest Moon (Amuse Studio) 
Card Stock: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla. 
Patterned Paper: Eerie Paper Pad (Basic Grey) 
Other:  Herringbone Embossing Folder, Circle Dies, Yellow Gems and Foam mounting tape.
 Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,  Memento London Fog,Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso & Soft Suede.
 
I stamped the moon with the London Fog ink and then sponged on the Crushed Curry.  Next I stamped the Owl with the Soft Sued and fussy cut it out.  I stamped the branch of the tree limb with Early Espresso ink and the leaves with the garden green.  They were also fussy cut and then glued onto the moon image.  The owl was mounted with foam tape & I added the gem eyes.  
Next I embossed a piece of the Soft Suede card stock and added the designer paper.  I mounted that onto the Old Olive card base & stamped the sentiment with the Tuxedo black ink on top of the embossed piece and card base.  

Fairy clean and simple design.

 

5 comments:

  1. I like it. I always like anything with an owl on it. I like his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Fall card...great paper you used.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this design! I don't know what challenge you made it for, but it works for me. Love how you used the piece of Eerie over the embossed panel. Cool glowing gem eyes on the owl! ps: Did you receive the dies I sent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Halloween design, Ida! I love the pp and the awesome circle background and owl! Love his glaring golden eyeballs! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Be safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love what you did with that moon...I wish I had fabric just like it! And I am not joking. It would probably be one that I would keep forever before I cut it.

    ReplyDelete