WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 16, 2020

CAS Halloween - Just for Fun

 Today I'm sharing a card I made (just for fun) - It's not for any card challenges.  I just decided to use up a piece of fun paper that I had in my stash.


I started with a piece of Basic Black card stock (SU) and then layered the patterned paper (Cloud 9 Design)  From there I colored up the dog image (Inkadinkado) also from my stash of stamps that haven't been used in a long time, if ever.  I used Prisma Color Pencils to color the image and blended with Gamsol.  I highlighted the dogs eyes with a yellow glitter pen and added some clear glitter to the pumpkin.  You can see that better in the close-up below.
The sentiment was stamped on top the pattern paper in Memento Tuxedo black ink.

That's pretty much it for this card.  Super Simple but super cute and a great way to highlight patterned paper.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card. I love the little dog in the trick or treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha! You know I love that dog, and the papers, colors. The paper really helps with the layout. Love when that happens!

    ReplyDelete