WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 28, 2020

Paper Players Sketch Challenge-#510

 Can you believe that September is almost over? - Time seems to be flying by so quickly. - Anyway I'm joining in again today with,
The Paper Players for their Sketch Challenge #510
 
Here is the sketch: 

Here is my card:

I've been having a lot of fun creating Halloween cards this year.  It's one of my favorite holidays (Christmas being the other) to create cards for.

So for this card I started with a Basic Black (SU) card base, layerd on a piece of designer paper Eerie Paper Pad (Basic Gray) - Yes all those patterns are on one piece of paper.
Next I punched out another piece of the designer paper with a fishtail die and a small strip that was layered over the drippy goo portion.

I used my drippy blood/goo punch (Martha Stewart) and punched out a piece of Old Olive (SU) card stock.  I distressed the edges with my fingernail and also an Old Olive ink pad.

The stamp is book of spells stamp is from Inkadinkado and the Haunted Sentiment is from Studio G.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it first with chalks but then decided it wasn't dark enough so I sent over it with colored pencils.  The edges were also distressed with ink and my fingernail and mounted with foam tape.

Hope you have enjoyed this card.

7 comments:

  1. What a great Halloween card. I sat down and tried to make a card today. I had a plan all set up. I was going to use a print and cut graphic but when I went to print it I discovered my black cartridge is either low or dried up. So much for that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Halloween too, although I usually go for more cutesy images, but this is definitely fun with the cool punched border and all those awesome DSPs! Ida, we're happy you played with our sketch this week at the Players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've done well with this sketch! The drippy goo punch is so cool, and I love all those paper layers. I do have this paper pad. Awesome image. I'll have to make at least a couple Halloween cards soon. I have 7 left from last year because I made so many, so need to go easy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Halloween, too! Such a fantastic crd! I love all the patterns and that spooky scene! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Ida! I don't make many Halloween cards but I love the way your card has such a fun, coordinated look and that drippy goo border punch is fabulous! Thanks for making a great card with my Paper Players challenge sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ida, your card is lovely. I love the paper and your drippy punch. Such a great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute...you are talented.

    ReplyDelete