WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 23, 2020

Case this Sketch - God Bless You

 

 Wow 2 posts from me in one day! - I just had to do the challenge for the Case this Sketch #390. 

Since the challenge ends in a few hours I wanted to make sure my card got posted on time. Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:

Details:  Card Stock: Old Olive & Whisper White.Textured Red from Chatterbox.

Designer Paper - Chatterbox - Scrapbook Walls which I have forever just waiting to be used.

Sentiment - SU Trust God stamp set

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Other Silhouette Stem die (Taylored Expressions)

Embossing Folder - Stampin'Up!

Brads - Source unknown.

Again a lot of my stamps & accessories I've had for a long time and am trying to use some of my stash up before buying new stuff.

Thanks for stopping by & I will try not to post 2 cards on the same day very often as I know it's hard to keep up with blog posts when they come so quickly.
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. I love the colors. I also really like the texture of the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! You had the perfect die for it. Hey, I have papers from that very same Chatterbox collection. Really love the embossing folder on this one!

    ReplyDelete