WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 17, 2020

Color Throwdown, NBUS & A Sketch

 

Welcome Back!

Playing a long with several challenges today.

The first challenge is the current Color Throwdown #611

Then I'm entering again for the  and NBUS #18

 and a sketch challenge from

Happy Inkin Thursday.


So without further ado here is my card...
 
For this card I used a never before used stamp set from SU (now retired) called, Tap, Tap, Tap.
Card Stock SU: Craft, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Paper, DCWV - Pumpkin Patch.
Ink: Memento London fog & SU Garden Green
Dies: Circle Nestabilities
Fishtail/Flag (MFTS)
Other: Brads (Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts) and Foam Mounting Tape.
 
Here is a 2nd view of the card as I had a hard time getting the colors to show decently.
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love this. One card fits all three challenges. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, this is really cool, Ida! I always love a wood grain pattern, plus you reminded me that I have a NBUS typewriter die set. I like the stamping on the flag, too.

    ReplyDelete