WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 24, 2020

Two for no challenges

 Hello everyone.
Today I'm sharing 2 cards that I created this week with no particular challenge in mind. 
 
Card #1


This card just seem to come together with little planning on my part.  I had picked up one of my old leaf stamps and a Kaleidacolor ink pad along with a piece of folded card stock that was laying on my desk.

I stamped the leaves with the Kaleidacolor pad on the right hand corner and from there everything else just went right in place.  I found a piece of fall designer paper that matched the colors and cut a fishtail strip of it and added a plain fishtail strip as well.  The Orange circle was already punched out from another project I had started but didn't finish so I just stamped the sentiment on it and mounted it to the card and added some sequins to finish it off.

Card Stock: More Mustard, Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black,  Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves
Fishtail Dies (MFT) Circle Punch (Marvy)
Stamps: Leaves (Rubber Stampede) Sentiment (Hero Arts)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Card #2 

This card was created because my Granddaughter wanted to color with me.  She was coloring in a book and I was stamping and coloring.
I had an old piece of SU Designer paper and based my colors off of it.
Stamps used: Witch from Greeting Card Kids (SU) and Sentiment from Essential Sentiments (Amuse Studio)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and I'm not sure what SU color the purple is.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Prisma Color Pencils, Bold Black Embossing Powder (SU), Nestabilitie dies, Orange Gems, Scroll & Dots Punch EK Success.
Metallic/White twine.

Hope you have enjoyed seeing what I created.


5 comments:

  1. I like them both. That witch is so cute.
    Any time I ever tried to do something for a challenge it made it twice as hard for me to get it done...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love both these cards! My favorite reason to stamp is no reason at all. Your first card is gorgeous. Everything came together perfectly. Love the leaf stamps and the design. The second card is adorable and, oh, those papers and the border punch -- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Ida! Love the autumnal colours on the first and the subtle addition of pattern from your strip of designer paper. And the halloween is lovely too - taking the colours from the designer paper makes everything come together beautifully. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both, for different reasons. You are so creative though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your autumn sentiment caught my eye. That's an old stamp set. I have it in my collection too and still love it! I love how all of your autumn colors came together!

    ReplyDelete