WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 19, 2020

Pumpkin Spice Squared

 Hello & Welcome!

 Normally I don't stamp many square cards but I decided today to give it a try again.  I researched Square Card Sketches and found one that I thought would be fun to try.

It's an old sketch from My Favorite Things.

Next I had to get together all the stuff I wanted to use for my card.  I decided on a certain piece of background paper and based all my colors and accessories off of that.

 

 


 Here are the details.

Stamps: Pumpkin (Studio 112) Thankful Sentiment (Amuse Studio - Hey Foxy stamp set).

Card Stock Base and embossed Panel: Mint Macaron.  Large Circle and Smaller Circle: Garden Green, Whisper White.                  

Patterned Paper (Pumpkin Patch - DCWV) 

Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie (SU)

Other:  Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder - Provo Craft, Washi Tape, Fishtail dies, Circle Nestabilitie Dies. Orange Gems.

  I layered the patterned paper down first.  Then the large Garden Green Circle.  On top of that I layered the embossed pumpkin piece.  Then the White Circle.  I fussy cut the pumpkin image and mounted it with foam tape.  I added 3 orange gems. I layered the Washi tape onto a piece of garden green cardstock and then cut it out using the fishtail die.  - The Thankful sentiment was stamped and cut out then layered onto the Garden Green circle.

I love patterned paper because it has a glossy look to some of the pieces.  See Below.


   So there you have it.                                                                                                               


4 comments:

  1. Ha! I wasn't sure which was the patterned paper because it looked like you'd stamped and embossed those pumpkins. DCWV is great for that. Really love that patterned pumpkin stamp. I just received foxes and pumpkins stamp sets in the mail today. Too many irons on the fire, but will want to play with those soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I have lots of stamps but hardly ever use them. Apparently I just like buyingnthem not using them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cute card and the designer paper looks great. I like how you used it for the flag. I also thought it was stamped

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card....I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete