WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 11, 2020

Color Throwdown #610

 Hello and thank you for joining me today.  

I'm back again with another card for the current Color Throwdown challenge.

This weeks colors are: Red, Yellow/Orange, Cream and Brown.

I purchased a pack of patterned paper at JoAnn's  - The packet is Pumpkin Patch and is from DCVW (Die Cuts With a View). There was one piece in particular that caught my eye and I though it would work great for this color challenge.

My problem was then finding a stamp in my collection that I thought would work with the paper.  I rummage around and came up with a stamp I've used before but like so I built my card around it and the patterned paper I bought.



 
Below is a close up of the patterned paper.  It has a glossy finish on the mushrooms.

Details:  Card Stock Used, Early Espresso, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White (Stampin Up).  The cream piece is from another card stack that I don't know the name of.  It has a slight textural look as well.

Stamps: Gnome Clover from Stampendous, Sentiment stamp from Wordsworth.

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.

Dies from Nestabilities. 

Other: Cream colored twine (unknown source), Optic Dot punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Mounting tape.

The image was colored with various Prisma Color Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I added the brown dots on the mushroom with a colored pencil.

 There you have it.  - Again I encourage you to give the Color Throwndown a try.  It's a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, stop! This paper is way too cute! I wonder if they have it at our local JoAnn's DCWV has some really cute papers. I love the gnome on a mushroom, too. Count me a fan of mushrooms and Stampendous. Would you believe I have NO gnome stamps or dies? I know! I need to do something about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love this...I love the colors, love mushrooms...love the little gnome.

    ReplyDelete