WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 26, 2020

CAS #391 - Thankful Fall leaves

 Hello,  I hope you all have been having a nice day.

Today I am joining the CAS(E) this Sketch blog for, CAS #391.
 
Here is the sketch:  Below is my card that I came up with for the sketch challenge.
 

Card Details:
Card Stock: More Mustard (Card Base), Really Rust (Embossed Panel) and Early Espresso (Embossed Leaf)
Other Harvest Gathering Matstack (DCWV) 
Sentiment Stamp: Hey Foxy Stamp Set (Amuse Studio)
Ink: Early Espresso (SU)
Embossing Folder: (The Paper Studio)
 
This design was super easy to create so I won't go into detail about how I created it.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch. Love the embossing and the small fall leaves are great behind the oak leaf. I just finished a card for this sketch too. Hope things are well over in E WA. It's been raining cats and dogs here for the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You are good at these. Way back I tried a few of these and I had the hardest time trying to put something together to go with the sketch. Of course I always have a hard time matching papers too. It will take me an hour to just decide what colors to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and how perfect your card is. I'm always stamping a week ahead, but I'll save this sketch and sometime I'll do a week of sketches. That sounds like fun. Beautiful autumn card, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. You really are making great cards.

    ReplyDelete